"Shelley Kay, you have a very bright light to shine. Go share it with others"
This is a phrase my mom said to me often. And ironically, this metaphor is the feedback I often receive in my virtual and in-person events. My passion for inspiring others shines very bright through my classes. Lifting the veil on the standard American diet and showing a fresh new outlook on “healthy eating” is what keeps my classes fresh and fun.
Virtual Healthy Cooking Demos
In these exciting classes, the audience will sit back and watch me cook 2- 3 healthy recipes in my own kitchen.
This is my most popular class as it allows the audience to really take in all the nutritional information, kitchen tips, and absorb all the details in the “why” behind my recipes and their ingredients.Enquire Now
Educational Virtual Classes
This is a great way to offer some tangible teachings for a healthier lifestyle. I will teach a class (webinar style) that will be topic specific. Some of the webinar topics include:
Chronic Inflammation and how to combat it through food
Chronic inflammation is an ever-growing topic and I want to show people how much control they really have over their body’s ability to reduce inflammation simply by making small changes in their diet.Enquire Now
Healthy Meal Planning
With so many of us working from home, we find ourselves making more of our meals. But so often we do not know where to start. Making healthy meals starts with having a plan. And that plan will save us time and money if we take simple steps each week.Enquire Now
Healthy Swaps Class
Did you know some of the most unhealthy foods are lurking in your fridge and pantry? They are disguised, and in this class I reveal the junk that’s inside very common staples in your kitchens and how to swap them out for healthier ones.Enquire Now
"Thank you so much for doing a FABULOUS job with the cooking demonstration tonight. I just love you and I’m sure we would be besties if we only lived closer!"
"We all thoroughly enjoyed your fun and informative class, a couple of clients spoke with me after today’s session, saying they can’t wait to tryout your recipes."
"Thank you again for a great virtual cooking demo! We’ve already received some feedback from clients about how much they enjoyed it and found the content interesting."
Hands-on Virtual Cooking
These are a fun class if you are looking for ways to engage your audience and still teach them some tips for healthier cooking.
In this class we all make 1-2 recipes together (virtually of course) and all the recipes are quick, simple, yet delicious and all promote an anti-inflammatory diet.
Before the class, you and your audience will receive an ingredient list and a pre-class prep guide.
Each class is specifically catered to you and your audience. You and I plan this event together so that it’s a success for all who attend. After your event, everyone will receive a follow-up email with a recap and all the recipes I/we make (plus a few more for added inspiration) so you can all try them out in your own kitchens.Enquire Now
In person events
Need a fresh speaker for your next conference? I come loaded with engaging and fresh topics to inspire and motivate the audience.Enquire Now
Please complete the below to book a corporate or private event with me!
Terms & Disclaimer
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: January 2020
DISCLAIMER OF HEALTH CARE RELATED SERVICES
Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help encourages you The Client to continue the visit and to be treated by your healthcare professionals, including, without limitation, a physician. You The Client understand that Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. Accordingly, you The Client understand that Shelley with Shelley Can Help is not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailments of the human body.
You The Client have chosen to work with Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help and understand that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF HEALTH CARE RELATED FORMS
You The Client acknowledges that you The Client takes full responsibility for your own life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of your family and children (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after this program.
You The Client expressly assumes the risks of the program, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated by Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help. You The Client release Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help, her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, teachers, lecturers, agents, health coaches and staff (collectively, the Releasees) from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, which against the Releasees, you The Client ever had, now has or will have in the future against the Releasees, arising from you The Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to the program, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Releasees.
You The Client acknowledges Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help will keep all information exchanged during the program sessions in strict confidentiality. Additionally, The Client is aware that Shelley Loving with Shelley Can Help is prohibited from disclosing protected healthcare information, except upon written authorization by you The Client. The Client further agrees to maintain the strict confidentiality of other group members (when applicable).
CHOICE OF LAW, ARBITRATION, AND LIMITED REMEDIES
The agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Texas. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force. In the event a dispute arises between the parties, either arising from the Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas Mediation and Arbitration Rules). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. The sole remedy that can be awarded to you The Client in the event that an award is granted in arbitration is a refund of the Program Fee. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no award of consequential or other damages, unless specifically set forth herein, may be granted you The Client.